- Company: Yalelo
- Location: Zambia
- State: Siavonga
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
Yalelo is Seeking a skilled and highly meticulous Site Electrical, Instrumentation and Automation Engineer (EIA) Who will be responsible for all the electrical and instrumentation and control activities.
Location: The role will be primarily based in Siavonga at our Production plant.
The Right Fit candidate will be responsible for;
- Leading the team in resolving instrument, control & electrical technical issues.
- Coordinating the efforts of sub-contractor(s) in his area of specialty, ensuring that the contractor is performing diligently, all his/her obligations under the contract (quality, schedule, and cost).
- Maintaining logs and verifying all items are correct prior to pre-inspection
- Assisting in developing the annual and multi-year electrical plan, ensuring that the annual plan is correctly inserted into SAP,
- Checking the electrical spending using SAP, and ensuring jobs adhere to planned cost and timeline.
- Initiating the participation of the various internal areas/ groups, ensuring that input to the contractor(s) is adequate and timely, and in accordance with the roles & responsibilities.
- Providing direction on electrical scope and requirements to the suppliers based on specifications included in the procurement agreement.
- Complying with the completed inspection report in a timely manner.
- Providing technical assistance during construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up
- Communicating issues, questions, or concerns to supervisors/engineering manager and implementing contractor.
- Ensuring that the manpower, equipment, tools, materials, and design necessary to support your schedule will be available.
The Site Electrical, Instrumentation and Automation Engineer (EIA) Must Have:
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering (Electrical, Electronic, Instrument/Control preferred)
- EIZ Membership
- 5 Years of Experience in a similar role
- Experience in automation and instrumentation systems -including considerable practical experience in designing and troubleshooting of electrical and instrumentation systems for onshore and offshore facilities
- Experience in working as part of a multi discipline team for facilities engineering projects
- Experience working in the FMCG Industry is an added advantage.
If this is YOU, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!!
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends.
Yalelo.breezy.hr/p/8738279624a7-site-electrical-instrumentation-and-automation-engineer-eia” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 3rd May, 2021.