- Company: MTN Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
We are looking for you!
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Manages MTN customer credit in accordance with the credit policy and credit management terms and conditions set for various types of customers;
- Monitors credit to customers’ accounts and Flags any unauthorised credit sales;
- Reconciles customer accounts correctly and liaises with customers for any adjustments;
- Prepares weekly collections forecasts and aging reports;
- Reviews sufficient samples of all Post Paid, Enterprise Solutions and My Choice Invoices;
- Initiates all change requests requirements for all billing related issues that require amendment to the billing system;
- Performs monthly reconciliation of Debtors Sub ledger in @bility (for Post Paid and My Choice Billing) to the Ledger;
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual assessment of Post Paid, Enterprise Solutions and My Choice Debtors balances;
- Develop Service Level Agreements and Work with company appointed external debt collection agents in the collection of all debt assigned to them;
- Raises credit and debit notes as may be required on customer accounts and follow up approval with all stake holders and effecting on customer accounts and ensure same is also affected in IFS;
- Prepares daily and monthly credit control activity reports.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Accounting Degree or equivalent professional Diploma;
- 3 years’ experience in financial and credit control;
- Knowledge of IAS/IFRS.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date : 4th May, 2021.