- Company: MTN Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
We are looking for you!
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Provides support to sales teams through understanding and translating customer needs into innovative enterprise business solutions;
- Provides input into departmental business planning, identifying opportunities for product innovation and growth in alignment with operation target and overall business strategy;
- Conducts research and benchmark corporate data and fixed products and services on the local and international markets, considering evolution trends, evolving corporate client needs, specific client requests, local conditions, and competitor activity among others;
- Conceptualizes new enterprise business solutions for corporate clients, and liaise with Networks, IT, Marketing and Finance teams for technical, commercial evaluations and development. Provides project management leadership for product development;
- Leads pre-sales meetings, presents solutions to customers, coordinates initial training and communication to manage expectations. Provides support during and after implementation, reports on product performance and usage making recommendations for improvements;
- Maintains configuration management and applications in IS in support of product/service delivery;
- Provides technical training and information to sales teams to enable them sell effectively;
- Participates in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events and provides advise within the team regarding developments in the market, internal technical capability and solutions available;
- Analyses new technology trends and innovations as well as key internal and external performance indicators;
- Prepares weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports in agreed formats in a timely manner;
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Minimum of Three (5) years experience in a technical environment in a FMSG;
- Training in ICT, Customer relationship management and Financial Modelling.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Closing Date : 7th May, 2021.