- Company: Copperbelt University
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kitwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
COORDINATOR – EDUCATIONAL MEDIA AND TECHNOLOGY
Job Purpose: To strengthen capacity of staff to integrate educational media and technologies in teaching, research and course management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To contribute action plans to introduce instructional technologies and implement the CAD operational plans.
- To coordinate needs assessments and monitor trends in educational media and technologies in teaching, learning and administration, and management in higher education.
- To coordinate and organise staff academic development in the use of educational media and technologies in teaching, learning and assessment methodologies.
- To initiate, conduct and publish research to promote integration of appropriate educational media and technologies, and disseminate results in collaboration with other Coordinators.
- To provide support to Units in design, implementation, evaluation, and review of academic programmes.
- To collaborate with other CAD coordinators to collate revelant institutional data to inform institutional policies.
- To participate in academic development activities, webinars and conferences to enhance own professionalism.
- To contribute to planning and implementation of short courses in instructional technologies.
- To prepare quarterly and annual operation plan performance reports.
- To initiate business and education partnerships for enhancing the use of educational media and technologies in instruction.
- To contribute to the CAD research group to promote the use of technology to enhance teaching, learning and assessment, and management of learning.
Individuals meeting the above requirements should submit their application letters, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae with photocopies of academic and professional certificates.
Applicants are to include three (3) names and addresses of referees, two of whom should be professionally acquainted with the applicant. Applications should be sent to the undersigned not later than Friday, 7th May 2021. Electronic applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Jambo Drive, Riverside
P.O. Box 21692