- Company: Delicasa Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Zambia
1. Butchery Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Track sales report and order products to meet customer requirements and increase profits.
- Minimize stock loses and monitor expiry dates and stock levels.
- Manage and track inventory records to maximise productivity and profit.
- Ensure smooth operation of butchery equipment and maintain equipment safely.
- Comply with state, local and government weight, measures and labeling.
- Coordinate with sales and production departments to endure optimal production and sales plans.
- Welcome and receive orders from customers.
- Determine Meat Department areas for improvement and institute changes to address concerns.
- Perform quantity stock reconciliation in the production and overseer stock take on a regular basis.
Apply with relevant docs to E-mail: email@example.com.
Closing Date : 7th May, 2021.