- Company: Out-Resource Business Support
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for an experienced Corporate And Compliance Senior Associate to ensure our clients adhere to legal standards and in-house policies. You will be responsible for structuring and enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
A great Corporate And Compliance Senior Associate is well-versed in legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices. They are professionals of high ethical standards and work diligently to complete their duties keeping in mind the objectives of the business.
The goal is to preserve the company’s integrity by making sure our clients stay on a lawful and ethical course.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
- Research, anticipate and guard our client’s company’s against legal risks
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Draft and administer all contracts
- Collaborate with HR and other departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Oversee and manage junior staff.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
BSC/BA IN LAW, FINANCE, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION OR RELATED FIELD
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills
- BSc degree in Law would be an added advantage
- Proven experience as compliance manager or similar in a business environment
- In-depth knowledge of different industry standards and regulations
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 16th May, 2021.