- Company: Unicaf University
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Unicaf University, an independent, accredited university, combining the best elements of international education, offering high quality internationally recognised qualifications, is growing and looking for a Dean of School in Lusaka, Zambia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To support our strategic goals the Dean of School will contribute to:
- The management and development of the relevant School.
- The quality of teaching, development and delivery of the School’s programmes.
- The support to students through teaching and learning.
- The promotion of the School through various channels.
Provide outstanding leadership to the School through:
- The implementation of a coherent strategic plan for the effective operation of the School, with clear objectives and measurable targets for all staff members.
- The design and implementation of high standards online learning strategies for teaching.
- Participation and collaboration with external stakeholders in various events
- Excellent collaboration with the University’s various departments and compliance with the University’s policies and processes.
- A doctoral degree from an accredited university.
- A demonstrated record of academic publications and experience of teaching in Higher Institutions.
- Progressive academic administrative experience and/or professional service, including management staff.
- Experience in programmes’ evaluation and validation.
- Experience in distance learning and online teaching in Higher Education will be considered an advantage.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants should include Dean School/2021 as the subject of the email application sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cover letter and Curriculum Vitae should be submitted.
Closing Date : 29th May, 2021.