- Company: HRA Recruitment
- Location: Zambia
- State: Ndola
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
An international freight forwarding Company with 170 employees, located in Ndola is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of: –
Finance and Administration Assistant (03)
To carry out accounting and administrative duties such as processing of supplier invoices, obtaining statements, reconciliation of statements, following-up on unpaid suppliers, keeping records of amounts owed and amounts paid by customers and to provide book keeping and clerical support to all financial functions.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required
- Grade 12 School certificate
- Must have ZICA Technician or equivalent
- Must be a member of ZICA
- Must be an effective communicator
- At least two (2) years relevant work experience in a service-oriented Accounting / Finance environment – including debtors, creditors and cashbook administration and reporting
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and knowledge of any accounting package is essential
- Customer service oriented with high working standards
- Self-motivated, numeric and excellent interpersonal skills.
Applicants who meet the respective stated qualifications and experience should email their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of their Academic and Professional qualification certificates to email@example.com
Applications must be addressed to: The Human Resource Consultant, Ndola.
Closing date for receiving applications is 15th May 2021. Only shortlisted candidates who meet the above stated qualifications will be contacted.