- Company: Zambeef Products Plc
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia
Zambeef Products Plc (“Zambeef”) is the largest integrated cold chain food products and agribusiness company in Zambia and one of the largest in the Southern Africa; which gives our employees a sense of pride. Zambeef attaches great importance to the development of its employees. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement. We are therefore inviting applications to fill the following vacant positions:
HUMAN RESOURCE ADVISOR * 3
Kitwe Processing – (Kitwe X 1)
Novatek Feed mill – (Mpongwe X 1)
Huntley Farm – (Chisamba X 1)
The successful candidates will responsible for the below:
- Supporting the recruitment process in the business, including ensuring effective induction and onboarding
- Providing input to budget for total manpower requirements.
- Implementing the talent processes as per the Zambeef Way to support the current and future development and deployment needs of the BU in line with strategies and plans.
- Training and supporting managers on the quality and outputs of talent management processes & principles Support individuals and managers in developing team and individual goals that are relevant to their BU and aligned to business priorities and customer requirements
- Applying and interpreting company policy and legal procedures to deal with IR cases, and advise management and workers
- Ensuring timely updating of key HR information and managing personnel data on the HRIS system.
- Coordinating the time and attendance system and address any non-compliance.
- Preparing and analyzing monthly HR Reports and dashboards. by observing trends, propose and implement actions to sustain positive results.
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following requirements: –
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years hands on Human Resource experience.
- Membership of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management.
Interested persons should forward their applications, curriculum vitae and copies of their qualifications to the undersigned not later than Thursday, 6th May, 2021. Further, include the location of preference on the cover letter and/or email heading for email applications.
The Group Head – Human Resources
Private Bag 17
Email address: Recruitment@zambeef.co.zm
(Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be communicated to). Zambeef Products Plc values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.