- Company: Sun Share Investment Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia
POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT-1
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitating the recruitment of employees, induction, performance management and turn over management
- Maintaining up to date and correct company records concerning promotions, transfers, redeployment and succession.
- Interpreting grievance and disciplinary procedures to ensure fair and timeous resolution of all cases
- Administering of procedures and policies regarding leave, advances, loans and other benefits to conform by conditions of service
- Compiling monthly reports on manpower statistics and other employee related issues for management decision making
- Updating all employee records relating personal information, leave and other employee related information.
- Minimum of Diploma in Human Resource Management only.
- Minimum 3 years hands on Human Resource experience.
- A Membership of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management.
- G12 certificate with 5 credits including Mathematics and English
Interested persons should forward their curriculum vitae and copies of their qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 17:00 pm Saturday, 1st May, 2021.
(Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be communicated to).