- Company: Fortune Foods Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Chingola
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Zambia
Purpose of the job
The riders are responsible for delivering of customer’s orders efficiently within 40 Minutes.
They are also responsible to ensure that the quality of the product is not compromised.
- Checking orders before delivery to ensure that the correct product has been made, and
that charges are accurate.
- Transporting items to customers at their desired locations.managing cash and card
payments upon delivery, as needed.
- Adhering to road and safety regulations.
- Remaining up to date with the restaurants promotions, and informing customers of these
- Anticipating and responding to customers queries and complaints.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- One (1) year and above riding experience
- Class A motorbike license valid for a minimum of one (1) year or more
- Friendly, service-oriented disposition.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in a similar position will be advantageous
- Able to work shifts, over weekends, and on public holidays, as needed.
The Human Resource Manager
15 chibote avenue, Parklands,
or via mail;
Closing Date : 8th May, 2021.