- Company: Hengda Investments (Angel’s Care)
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
We are a Lusaka based Company that manufactures sanitary ware looking for a warehouse manager to work in Lusaka, Preferably prospective candidates who live around 10 to 14 Miles area. Being a warehouse manager is a hands on managerial position , the position is unique in that it combines both supervisory and manual labour elements.
- Stock control and inventory which includes:
- Stock taking of raw materials in the factory.
- Keep accurate counts of finished goods in the warehouse.
- Taking note of goods going in and out of the warehouse.
- Maintain and update inventory records.
- Preparing balance and shortage reports.
- Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
- Direct the arranging of stock in the warehouse.
Knowledge and skills.
- Ensuring that the warehouse is in order at all times.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Organizational skills.
- PC literate; familiar with Excel and versatile enough adapt to any company specific software.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities.
- Have knowledge of fire extinguishing.
- Certificate or diploma in purchasing and supply or logistics and supply chain movement or production and inventory or any related fields.
- 2 years plus experience in warehouse management
- Fluent Chinese (added advantage)