- Company: Rdo Equipment Africa
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kabwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Research, Select and Purchase quality products and material required. Build relationship with supplier and negotiate with them for the best pricing. Process requisitions and update management on status of orders. Update inventory and ensure that the stock levels are kept at appropriate level.
1. Developing on effective and accurate system for monitoring purchase orders
2. Delivering a weekly purchase order report to immediate Manager that indicates the invoice numbers for all closed Orders.
3. Working with the Management team to ensure that all deliveries satisfy the assigned orders and report any back orders or missing products.
4. Effectively communicating with the parts management team to ensure all orders are accurate.
5. Performing routine procurement duties in line with RDO Equipment and procedures
6. Tracking Orders and back orders to point of ensuring timely deliveries.
7. Ensure that Estimate requisition are timely converted into Purchase order.
8. Ensuring that initiated Estimate / purchasing Order’s process for service material and equipment are timely sent to the right supplier.
Skills & Experience Required
1. Proficient in Excel (Advanced) and other Microsoft packages.
2. Ability to priorities task and meet deadlines.
3. Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task several projects simultaneously.
4. Ability to maintain positive Company images and brand.
5. Ability to work independently and as part of the wider team.
6. Confident in communicating to all key stakeholders.
7. Enthusiastic and keen to progress.
8. Strong work ethic and proven ability to “go the extra yard”.
9. Monitoring parts numbers and ensuring correct part numbers are entered into the system.
1. Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply Management.
2. Advanced Excel Certificate. (KEY) Please attach to your mail when sending CV.
3. Must be a Member of the (ZIPS) Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply
4. 2 years and more experience on the same job with same company.