- Company: Nutribunny Lifestyle
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Zambia
Chef/Cook Job Purpose:
Preparing meals according to menu specifications; food preparation, end food product packaging for delivery.
Chef/Cook Job Duties:
- Food preparation, portioning, cooking, plating/packaging/food presentation
- Observing stock levels and communicating stock & supply needs
- Employing food safety practices & requirements according to company policy and and ensures all kitchen staff members do the same
- Working efficiently and accurately during busy periods
- Kitchen maintenance & cleaning or any other relevant duties pertaining to kitchen work
Chef Skills and Qualifications:
Experience cooking multiple international cuisines, Ability to follow strict recipes, works efficiently, communications well, has organisational skills, has a team mentality and leadership skills, is able to work without supervision, is diligent, hard working and is able to work in a high volume turnover of food preparation.
Male aged 25 and above
Must live in Lilayi
Kindly note that only candidates who meet the above specifications and competencies should apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.