- Company: Mooto Holdings Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Zambia
Mooto Holdings Ltd is a diversified agribusiness enterprise operating in poultry production and processing, fruits and vegetables, and provides agribusiness consultancy. The company undertakes its activities through its three subsidiaries namely; Mooto Cashew Suppliers Ltd, Mooto School of Excellence and Maima General Dealers Ltd. With its registered office in Mwembeshi area of Mumbwa district, the company has operations in Lusaka and western province.
Position: Poultry Supervisors (2)
1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in raising poultry, collecting eggs, crating fryers, and maintaining equipment and facilities on poultry farm: Confers with farm manager to ascertain production requirements and to discuss condition of equipment and status of supplies.
2) Assigns workers to duties, such as collecting and candling eggs, feeding and vaccinating poultry, crating and shipping fryers, and cleaning and fumigating chicken houses.
3) Directs maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment, such as chicken houses, automatic feeders, and layer nests.
4) Trains new workers.
5) Participates in work activities to expedite work load.
6) Prepares worker attendance, egg production, feed consumption, and poultry mortality reports.
7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
1. Diploma in Agriculture/Animal health (degree will be an added advantage).
2. Computer literate, Good interpersonal skills, fluent in written and spoken english.
3. No work experience is required.
Salary & other benefits
1. ZMW 2,000 monthly salary
2. Decent housing and paid for utility bills for electricity & Water.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Closing Date : 14th May, 2021