- Company: Mukuba Pension Trust
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kitwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia
Mukuba Pension Trust wishes to recruit suitably qualified, self motivated and experienced person to fill the following position:-
HEAD HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION
To maintain, motivate and develop the Trust’s human resources and provide quality administrative support in order to enable Mukuba Pension Trust achieve its goals and objectives effectively and efficiently.
1. Formulates human resource polices, strategies and action plans that are in line with the vision/mission and objectives of Mukuba Pension Trust
2. Prepares the annual budget for the Human Resources and Administration Department aimed at ensuring that programs and activities such as, recruitment, training/development will be achieved
3. Advises Chief Executive Officer and management on all aspects of human resources, interpreting relevant labour laws, policies and procedures on recruitment, salary administration, job evaluation, staff development, Industrial Relations and promotions, to ensure consistent and effective handling of human relations issues and activities
4. Establishes sound staff development policies and systems in conjunction with departmental heads to ensure that staff are fully developed and trained to enable them realize their full potential
5. Establishes recruitment strategies to ensure that all positions in the Trust are filled by well qualified and competent personnel capable of providing required knowledge and skills to the Trust.
6. Serves as a chief administrator of conditions of service for both Management and non-management staff to ensure consistent interpretation and application of such conditions.
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 “O” levels with credit or better in Mathematics and English
- Degree in Human Resource Management or related social science
- Masters Degree in a related field will be an added advantage
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience with 3 years at a senior level
- Must be a member of Zambia Institute of Human Resource with valid practicing certificate
- Clean Driver’s License
The candidate should possess, among others, high interpersonal skills, should be innovative, should have problem solving skills, should be able to work with minimal supervision, should possess high confidentiality, and should have high levels of emotional intelligence, integrity and reliability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any form of solicitation will result into automatic disqualification.
The Chief Executive Officer
P O Box 23570
Closing Date : 10th May, 2021.