- Company: The Salvation Army, Headquarters, Lusaka.
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Zambia
LAND LEGAL OFFICER
- Facilitate the acquisition of title deeds in the Territory
- Draft a wide variety of land legal agreements.
- Responsible for Change of ownership of all assets.
- Assists in the transformation process of customary land to leasehold.
- Provide internal advisory services on the acquisition of land
- Provide legal mind to all the institutions of the organization on land matters
- Ensure the development of service level agreements for service support and delivery.
- Monitor the maintenance of the property register in accordance with Land policy
- Assist in the development of guidelines, policies, procedures.
- Analyse and review legal agreements, legislation and documents for the Board.
- Creation of good relationship with Ministry of Land.
- Review and draft land agreements policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Personal Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Knowledge of all applicable laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to prepare complex legal documents
- Good research skills.
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 ‘O’ Levels including English language or its equivalent
- Diploma in law or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 7th May, 2021.