- Company: The Salvation Army, Headquarters, Lusaka.
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
1. MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
- Maintain all Lusaka based Properties
- Inspect properties regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules, receive works orders and allocate work as per forecasted workloads.
- Coordinate daily cleaning and maintenance activities. And ensure that works are completed on time to required standards
- Accomplishes maintenance human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling,
- Communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions, recommending compensation actions, adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and reviews, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards and resolving problems.
- Meets maintenance financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures, identifying variances, implementing corrective actions.
- Evaluates functionality and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by conferring with operating departments, identifying problems and requirements.
- Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
- Improves function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by studying performance results; identifying, recommending implementing changes, or expansions.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal codes and regulations.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting Skills
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Strategic Planning,
- Developing Budgets,
- Electronics Troubleshooting,
- Technical Leadership,
- Technical Understanding,
- Equipment Maintenance,
- Teamwork, Job Knowledge
- Inventory Control
Education and Experience Requirements
- Grade 12 certificate
- Asset Management diploma or equivalent education required
- Diploma in Business Administration as added advantage
- 3 years hands on experience
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 7th May, 2021.