- Company: Ecobank Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Retail Jobs in Zambia
Exciting Career Opportunity
Ecobank Zambia is a full-service bank providing a broad range of products and Services to Consumer, Commercial and Corporate business segments within its branches and through its digital platforms.
The bank’s vision is to build a world-class Pan-African bank and contribute to the economic development and financial integration of Africa by providing customers with convenient, accessible and reliable financial products and services. The bank is an affiliate of the Pan-Africa Leader Ecobank Group which is present in 33 Countries in Africa.
In order to respond to our growing market with the required human capital, we are currently looking for an experienced professional in the following area:
Service Support – Retail Operations
Date May 2021
GENERAL INFORMATION ON THE JOB
Job Title SERVICE SUPPORT – RETAIL OPERATION
Reports to Head Retail Operations
Location Head Office, Lusaka
Direct Reports None
To ensure efficient and optimum functioning of all retail operational processes at the affiliate level.
1. Ensure standardised retail processes and procedures are in place and are strictly being followed by the affiliate.
2. Ensure loans and term deposits are processed within 24hrs with accuracy.
3. Ensure standing orders are booked as and when they are received.
4. Ensure salaries are processed within SLAs.
5. Ensure daily processing of Rapid Transfer settlement.
6. Ensure managers cheques are prepared and entries processed within SLAs.
7. Ensure timely submission of weekly BOZ returns.
8. Ensure timely submission of month end reports to BOZ.
9. Ensure availability of operational logistics for retail operations.
10. Ensure turnaround time (TAT) SLAs on all Omni flow transactions and reduce Exceptional Handling cases.
11. Ensure accounts are authorised in CPC Authoriser queue within 24hours.
12. Ensure daily proof of prepaid account and submission to Head of Operations Control.
13. Ensure monthly proofs are submitted to internal control as requested every month end.
14. Ensure Omni set up of clients is completed within the day of receipt of documentation.
15. Ensure money gram and RIA settlements are done within 48hours.
16. KPIs for all retail operational functions are met.
17. Ensure daily, monthly and quarterly DCFCs are submitted to the Head of Operations Control.
18. Identify and resolve challenges facing smooth and efficient retail operations.
19. Participate in the deployment of automated retail processes.
20. Identify and recommend for automation manual retail processes that would enhance efficiency.
21. Support and participate in the implementation of the group retail operations strategy at the affiliate level.
22. Support branches on all remittance products (RT, Money Gram, WU, RIA etc)
The job description holder maybe assigned any other roles within the function outside retail operations area.
Experience & Qualifications
a) Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
b) Minimum of 5 years’ experience in banking and banking operations
c) High level of working knowledge of the bank’s retail operational processes, procedure and policies
Skills, Capabilities & Personal attributes
d) Strong customer service orientation
e) Strong interpersonal and communication skills
f) Sound knowledge of banking principles.
g) Strong numerical abilities.
h) Excellent attention to detail i.e. getting things right the first time.
i) Good reporting skills.
j) Good time management skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.