- Company: WVI
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Zambia
World Vision Zambia (WVZ) Limited is a faith-based Organization dealing with Relief aid, Development, and Advocacy dedicated to working with children, families, and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. WVZ is part of World Vision International and serves all people regardless of religion, race, tribe, or gender. We are currently working on 38 large-scale programs in over 30 districts in Zambia.
Position: Customer Support Officer
Reporting to: IT Manager
Purpose of the Position:
Customer Support Analyst is responsible for responding to customer requests by diagnosing and resolving problems and for supporting the ongoing technology needs of all employees by providing help desk support. They work with a broad range of infrastructure products and basic networking components. They provide maintenance and support for moderately to highly complex client products and work on one or more projects concurrently as a team member.
- Provides user access service.
- Maintains IT inventory management for all IT equipment and/or software in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Work with Administration and Finance on Asset management,
- Provide IT Asset movement report,
- Manage IT hardware asset portfolio with respect to risk, cost control, governance, compliance, and performance objectives.
- Assist in managing the acquisition, deployment, utilization, tracking, security, and final disposition of IT assets.
- Give Access rights, configure and support Office365 for National Office staff;
- Coordinate/ manage implementation and access rights for all conferencing and collaboration tools
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of basic to moderately complex hardware and software products and problem solving / diagnostic skills.
- 1 to 3 years of IT work experience.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, as necessary.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment, and must be a mature Christian.
“World Vision Zambia is committed to the protection of children and adult beneficiaries from all forms of abuse and sexual exploitation. All employment is conditional upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks”.
Applications will close by 13 May 2021. Only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply; ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
WVI.org/jobs/zambia/information-technology/customer-support-analyst/16793″ target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 13th May, 2021.