- Company: Bravo Brands Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Bravo Brands Limited has embarked on an expansion program and will soon be opening new outlets across the country and are therefore looking for Shift Managers to oversee all restaurant operations in each location.
Shift Manager’s job purpose include delegating tasks to restaurant staff, addressing diners’ queries and ensuring compliance with safety regulations.
- Delegate tasks to Food shop / Restaurant staff and supervise their performance
- Maintain a fully stocked inventory and order food supplies, as needed
- Arrange to have shifts covered (e.g. when employees take time off)
- Help staff resolve on-the-job challenges
- Track daily costs and revenues
- Balance the cash register at the end of the shift
- Coordinate with suppliers as they deliver food product orders
- Ensure client satisfaction and gracefully handle any complaints
- Open or close the restaurant (when responsible for the first or last shift)
- Inform the next Shift Manager about pending tasks
- Report maintenance and training needs
Qualification and Requirements:
- Professional qualification in Restaurant Management or similar field
- College Accounting Qualification or knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 ‘O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English
- Proven experience as a Shift Manager or relevant role in a Food Shop / Restaurant
- Good knowledge of Food Shop / Restaurant operations
- Availability to work different shifts, including weekends
- A customer service approach with the ability to manage complaints with professionalism
- Computer literate
- Certification from a culinary school is a plus
Only candidates who meet the above requirements may apply with their cover letter and CV only in a single document. Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advert will close on 31st May 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.