- Company: iSON Xperiences
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Part-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Zambia
iSON Xperiences is the largest 3rd Party BPO service provider in Africa with a presence in 14 countries in Africa with client base across various verticals which include telecommunication; internet and television sectors.
iSON BPO commenced operations in Zambia in 2015 and now seeks to recruit a suitable and qualified candidate for the position of Customer Care Executive.
REPORTS TO: Team Leader
Position Summary: The Customer Care Executive is primarily responsible for ensuring delivery of exceptional customer service to customers as per the respective client’s SLA.
The primary focus of a Customer Care Executive is to assist; retain; acquire and/or recover customers.
Duties & Responsibility
1. Build rapport with customers by handling each and every customer call in a courteous; and professional manner,
2. Ensures consistently imparts the correct product and services information during each call.
3. Obtains; imparts; clarifies and verifies information to and/or from customers to ensure delivery of exceptional customer service
4. Demonstrate appropriate levels of empathy in situations that require these skills; and provides customers with caring individualized attention.
5. Accurately tags each call as per defined tagging list/CRM tagging list.
6. Ensure that the quality of each call is in compliance with predefined quality parameters.
7. Consistently contributes towards improving customer experience by identify potential areas for process/productivity improvements and highlights the same to the Team Leader.
8. Utilises the relevant tools and resources provided by the Company to respond to customer queries and requests.
9. Ensure strict adherence to established attendance schedules.
10. Provides on the job training support to new team members to facilitate improvement in their levels of performance – through mentor / mentee relationship.
11. Provides the relevant reports on a daily basis – where applicable.
12. Appropriately escalates customer queries to the Team Leader to ensure speedy resolution of the same.
13. Ensures daily performance targets are met.
- Must have completed 12 years of schooling
- Diploma will be an added advantage
- Excellent listening skills; uses appropriate probing techniques to facilitate clear understanding of queries and thus provide appropriate and accurate solutions to customer queries.
- Good typing speed and computer skills, particularly with regard to Microsoft office applications
- Good communication skills including a clear voice; and fluency in English and local languages pertaining to the respective location.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to maintain a calm disposition particularly in stressful work situations.
- Displays a positive attitude; ability to remain positive and energetic throughout a work day.
- Updates self on products and services by reading new product information; and participating in training opportunities
- Updates own market intelligence on comparative product and services
- Ability to work any shift in a 24/7 work environment including odd hours; weekends and public holidays
- Ability to work extra hours to meet business needs
- To reside within reasonable travel distance to the office, as defined by the Company; to facilitate ease of transport arrangements – where applicable
- May be required to undergo periodic medical examination to assess own suitability for continued employment at the Call Center
Please send an updated CV to email@example.com and specify your location on your mail board for example:
Wanki Vantaspel_Chilenje, Lusaka _ Application For Employment As a Call Centre Agent.
Closing date for receiving applications is Sunday, 9th May, 2021 @ 5pm .