- Company: Justo Mwale University
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Justo Mwale University (JMU) whose vision is to be a leading Christian University in Sub- Saharan Africa is seeking to recruit a trained and qualified Secretary. JMU is an institution of high standing both locally and internationally, and is registered with the Higher Education Authority (HEA). Its Mission is to provide quality, contextual and holistic Christian education that empowers persons to serve the church, academia and society in Sub-Saharan Africa and beyond.
Secretary – School of Education
To provide proactive assistance to the Dean including diary management, scheduling individual and group meetings, assist in forward planning and advise of impending deadlines.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum Vocational/Professional qualifications:
- Diploma in Public Administration, Secretarial Studies or equivalent.
Minimum relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar position.
Required competencies/Personal qualities:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Telephone etiquette.
- Pleasant personality and grooming.
- Initiative and ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate in MS Word, MS excel and Power Point;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Problem-solving attitude.
Applicants meeting the above qualifications should submit their signed application letters, certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, updated curriculum vitae with three traceable referees one of whom must be your local church Pastor. Applications should reach the undersigned by close of business on Thursday, May 13, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications must be sent to:
Plot 19, Chamba Valley
P.O. Box 310199