- Company: Tsebo
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Allterrain Services Group-Zambia, Africa’s leading facilities service provider is looking for dynamic and self-motivated Zambian with proven performance to fill the existing vacant position at our Lusaka project in Zambia as listed below;
FACILITIES COORDINATOR X 01 – LUSAKA (SHORT TERM CONTRACT)
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance tasks.
- Undertake re-active maintenance tasks and repairs.
- Ensure that best operating practice is applied when undertaking maintenance tasks / repairs.
- Manage maintenance material.
- Evaluate check sheets on a weekly basis.
- Supervision of work teams and sub-contractors.
- Perform risk assessments.
- Quality control of all maintenance activities and Site-Specific Objectives.
Skills and knowledge
- Good knowledge of planned maintenance systems.
- Help Desk interface with technical work environment.
- Incident / Accident Investigations.
- OHS Act Requirements.
- Environmental Act Requirements.
- National Building Regulations.
- Labour Relations.
- Risk Assessments.
- Report writing.
Qualification and Experience
The ideal candidate must have;
- Full grade 12 school certificate.
- Degree in a technical field.
- Qualifications in contract management, project management or facilities management will be an added advantage.
- 5 years’ and above work-related experience.
If you meet the above criteria, email your application letter and curriculum vitae to the Human Resource Officer on Rmabuku@Tsebo.com not later than 17th May, 2021. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you do not hear from us within 30 days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.