- Company: Vita Salute Pharmacy Private Limted
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Zambia
VITA SALUTE PHARMACY PRIVATE LIMITED – EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Vita Salute Pharmacy, an equal opportunity employer invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the following vacant positions:
Supports pharmacological services by maintaining Pharmacovigilance, stocking, reordering,
assembling, and distributing medications and other pharmaceutical products.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory
- level, anticipating needed medications and supplies, placing and expediting orders,
removing outdated drugs.
- Maintainsa safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Receive written prescriptions or refill and verify that information is complete and accurate
- Maintains proper storage and security conditions for drugs
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Orders, labels and counts stock of medication, chemicals, and other pharmaceutical
- Act as a patient advocate by ensuring that the patient’s prescribed drug therapy is followed
- Organizes medications for dispensing by reading medication orders and prescriptions;
preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
- Helps health care providers and patients by answering questions and requests pertaining to
- Promotes patient drug compliance
- Report patients drug adverse events
- Work as part of a team to provide support to other members of the health care team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Pharmacy Technologist with 1-year relevant experience
- Licensed and registered by the Health Professional Council of Zambia
- Grade 12 School Certificate with five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better, including English &
Key Knowledge and Attributes
- Accurate data entry skills
- Excellent oral and written
Strong management and organizational skills
- Willingness to be a team player and promote positive team environment
- Flexible and proactive to meet varied patient needs
- Able to collaborate with other healthcare professionals
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experienced in Microsoft office (word, excel, outlook etc )
- Ability to maintain favorable public relations.
- Maintain information confidentiality
Please email your resume and cover letter to Brian Khosa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 12th May, 2021.