- Company: Madison Financial Services Plc
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Madison Financial Services Plc (MFS Plc) invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in the position of Corporate Communications Manager to be based at Head Office in Lusaka. The job holder will be reporting to the Group Executive Chairman.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES & COMPETENCIES
- Full Grade Twelve certificate with at least a merit in Mathematics & English
- Bachelor Degree in Mass Communications/Public Relations or any relevant field of study.
- Three (3) years’ experience in a similar position
- Professional membership with relevant bodies in Public Relations
- Practical journalism experience will be an added advantage
- Outgoing, Eloquent, and Persuasive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good communications and analytical skills
- Must be able to work and meet deadlines.
- Be flexible and have initiative
- Computer literate.
- Conform to Company standards and code of conduct
To develop, manage, co-coordinate, network, implement and monitor a public relations and communication strategy and associated products and activities on an on-going basis with various public audiences, with the objective of promoting awareness and understanding of Madison Financial Services Plc (MFS Plc) and its activities and developing and protecting the “Madison” brand and any other brand name the MFS Plc group may have.
- Ensure overall visibility of Madison Financial Services (MFS Plc) in the Country and the Region.
- Develop a work plan for communication activities, monitor compliance, and provide support and guidance to ensure the set objectives are met;
- Source promotional materials and produce and co-ordinate the Group’s coverage in publications (newsletters, brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Manage Public Relations /communication matters. Initiate and organize press and media briefings/Interviews
- Collaborate with internal teams in creation of communication content and maintain open communication with management
- Manage, arrange and publicize MFS Plc’s overall Corporate Social Responsibility Programme (CSRP).
- Promote a better understanding of the Group and ensure rapid and accurate information dissemination to the general public, media, and other appropriate audiences.
- Design and develop Public Relations campaigns and media relations strategies to increase visibility of MFS Plc in the Country and the Region.
- Oversee the creation and management of web pages and social media platforms for the MFS Plc Group, track media coverage and identify new channels.
- Plan and monitor the use of communication budgetary resources.
- Provide technical advice and support in planning and developing relevant information and communications products.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
If you are interested, suitably qualified and experienced individuals should send their application together with certified copies of Academic and Professional certificates; a detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references and copy of the NRC electronically to the Assistant Human Resource Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is 18th May 2021.
* Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.