- Company: DAPP Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Development Aid from People to People (DAPP) is a nationally registered NGO working with development projects within the field of education, health, agriculture and other poverty alleviation programmes. Projects are carried out in all the provinces of Zambia reaching over 1,5 million people. Key funding partners include the Government of Zambia, national and international development organisations (USAID, CDC, EU, Global Fund, WFP and more) as well as private sector organisations.
Description of the job: The overall responsibility for the Grant Administrator/ Monitoring and Evaluation Officer is to support specific assigned projects in adhering to all contract regulations and requirements and to ensure that the project has and implements systems for monitoring and evaluation in order to measure outputs, outcomes and impact. He/she reports to the Partnership Director overall responsible for the specific partnership. The position is based at the DAPP Office in Lusaka
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Development of M&E framework and tools for assigned specific partnerships including development and maintaining systems for data collection, data analysis and data quality assessment.
- Develop compliance assurance tools and systems and take part in facilitation of compliance assurance.
- Participate in project start-up, implementation, and close-out procedures, ensuring compliance with terms and conditions of the contractual agreement.
- Conduct supervisory visits to project implementation district actors.
- Prepare for and participate in meetings with relevant partners.
- Review and write partner reports.
- Ensure that all contract reporting, deliverables and related financial / technical documentation are complete.
- Advise implementing Staff and Management on matters of concern and elements of risk that can be detrimental to successful project performance.
- Participate in reviews of technical proposals and particularly results frameworks and monitoring and evaluation sections of new partnership proposals.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills,
- Quantitative skills and good in data analysis,
- A good team player.
Education and accreditation:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or Information Systems or other relevant field.
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar position or having both project implementation and monitoring and evaluation experience.
- Experience in design and implementation of M&E systems.
- Project/ M&E experience in HIV/ OVC related field
Detailed updated CVs with 3 referees including their contact details of whom one must be your current or recent supervisor
Send the application in one file (word or PDF) and do not provide any other attachments at this stage.
The application must be received latest the 17th of May 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.