- Company: Oraimo Accessories
- Location: Zambia
- State: Chipata
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
The world of smart gadgets is a world of constant curiosity. Our consumers are eternally enthused to explore more of the world through trendy and creative technology and Oraimo, at Transsion Holdings, believe it’s our job to fuel this inquisitiveness. Which is what led to the birth of Oraimo, our smart-accessories brand, in May 2013. To enhance the smart world of its consumers. Staying true to our philosophy of providing innovative solutions to any and all tech needs of our consumers, we are constantly devising creatively-advanced products. So that our consumers can do more, enjoy more and explore more. Therefore, Oraimo wishes to invited qualified candidates to fill the position of Sales Representatives with Oraimo Zambia to be based in Chipata and Kitwe.
Below are the requirements and duties required;
Qualifications and Experience
Candidates who wish to apply for the mentioned position should have the following requirements;
- Should be a holder of a diploma in marketing or any related field.
- Should be very familiar with the accessories dealers and is able to work independently.
- Should possess at least 2 years work experience in accessories distribution and/or channels, mobile phone, or other fast-moving consumers electronic products.
- Should possess excellent verbal, written, and telephonic communication skills.
- Should possess great public speaking skills.
- Should Superb interpersonal skills.
- Should have a positive attitude and professional manner towards work.
- Should show a growth mindset and able to provide accurate local market information in a timely manner.
- Should have strong networking and management abilities.
- Should be computer literate, conversant with Micro Soft Office (Excel, PPT Word).
- Should be between 22 to 31 years of age.
Candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualifications will be responsible to conduct the following tasks mentioned below;
- Should be able to prepare daily, weekly and monthly report when requested.
- Should be able to reach primary and secondary sales targets as set by the department.
- Should be able to prepare monthly sales planning and forecasting.
- Should possess distributor performance identification skills.
- Should possess trade marketing and cost marketing skills.
- Should be able to showcase shop branding ideas when requested.
- Should be able to reach Monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
- Should be able to identify and appoint distributors in assigned regions.
- Should be able to follow up trade marketing, product visibility and competitor activity.
Candidates who feel they have met all the above-mentioned requirements to submit their latest CV’s with the day to day contact detail on the following link provided specifying the area applying from.
To apply for this job email your details to HR.ZM@transsion.com
Closing Date : 15th May, 2021.