- Company: Anantara
- Location: Zambia
- State: Livingstone
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Exotic, luxurious and indigenous. Anantara’s unique destinations cater for everything from a relaxing city break to an extravagant once in a lifetime journey. Exciting opportunities bring Anantara’s heart-felt hospitality and sense of discovery to destinations across Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
As a Senior Sous Chef, you will be reporting directly to the Executive Chef. As such you must be intimately familiar with all the activities involved in kitchen operations and be prepared to step in and cover all eventualities if called upon.
You will need to be able to prepare and cook a wide range of 5 *international dishes, including French, Asian, Italian, and fusion cooking for all the outlets. The Senior Sous Chef is also responsible for overseeing the kitchen team members, which will involve preparing, scheduling and delivering training, managing team member performance, ensuring that the kitchen safety standards are up to date and that team members are complying with health, safety and sanitation rules. Additionally you will help with menu planning, inventory control, and supply management.
- College degree or related culinary degree.
- At least 3 years of industry and culinary management experience.
- Previous experience training team members in large quantity food preparation.
- Excellent knowledge of quality food operations.
- Passion for leadership and teamwork.
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence.
- Excellent guest service skills.
Closing Date : 20th May, 2021.