- Company: BIA
- Location: ZamBIA
- State: BIA.jobsportal-career.com/job-location/lumwana/” rel=”tag”>Lumwana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: BIA.jobsportal-career.com/category/logisticstransportation-jobs-in-zamBIA/” rel=”tag”>Logistics/Transportation Jobs in ZamBIA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises the team and assists in daily warehouse activities.
- Ensuring accuracy of shipments and supporting documentation.
- Receiving incoming material and routing to appropriate location.
- Ensuring inventory transactions are accurately logged and overseeing perpetual counts and reconciliation activities.
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of the warehouse activities.
- Developing and maintaining departmental work instructions for all tasks.
- Establishing or adjusting work procedures to meet warehouse demands as dictated by work flow.
- Interpreting company policies to workers and enforcing safety regulations.
- Recommending measures to improve quality of service, increasing efficiency of department and work crew and equipment performance.
- Ensure proper storage of goods in the warehouse.
- Exit/Issue parts/components from the warehouse upon receiving of signed authorisation documents
- Resolve all the short deliveries and report them to the head of department within 24hrs
- Ensure weekly reconciliations are submitted to the customer timeously and PODS sent to sales team for timeous invoicing
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of advanced Excel
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent by experience;
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar position;
- Good knowledge of Incoterms;
- Knowledge of Stores management and controls
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Rigor, honesty and precision.
- Autonomy and practicality;
- Good structure/organisation of labor, management of priorities;
- Entrepreneurial initiatives, ability to work in a team;
- Customer orientation;
- Languages: English. Any other language is a plus.
Closing Date : 20th May, 2021.