- Company: Zenith Pipes Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
Zenith Pipes Limited is a Zambian Incorporated Company whose core business is in the manufacturing of HDPE pipes and supply of associated fittings. Zenith Pipes Limited specializes in the manufacturing of high-quality traditional High-Density Polyethylene Pipes. Additionally, in order to improve the quality and durability of the pipes, the company has Polyethylene Composite Pipes which are fitted with a wire mesh skeleton inside the pipe for purposes of strengthening the pipes. Our pipes will range from 16mm to 630mm, with the aim of making 1200mm in the near future. The pipes have a working pressure of PN4 to PN25. Apart from manufacturing HDPE pipes, butt welding and electrofusion type of joining are performed to suit pipe specifications.
We are searching for 2 committed, deadline-driven Sales and Marketing interns to join our excellent team. The Sales and marketing interns will complete all tasks assigned by the manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales and Marketing department wherever possible. You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
To be successful as a Sales and Marketing intern, you should be willing to learn as much about the company products and services as possible and be able to spot opportunities.
- Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Gathering information through surveys.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company’s managers.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales and marketing performance against targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales and marketing processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- High school certificate.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for marketing or sales, communications or similar field.
- Strong self-motivation.
- Ability to cope with rejection.
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 19th May, 2021.