- Company: Careersco
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
- Do land excavation using heavy duty truck like bobcat.
- Drill land.
- Load land, cement or stones and unload or transfer to the excavated area.
- Measure the amount to be excavated and how deep.
- Follow the engineers or foreman instructions before taking actions.
- Dig up stones and other debris that are not needed
Education and Training Requirement:
- Must be a high school graduate with at least 2-5 years experienced as bobcat operator or any related job in a construction or mining industry.
Skills and Competency Requirements:
- Must know how to drive and operate Bobcats.
- Know how to do proper excavations and land drillings
- Knowledge in construction works.
- Knowledge in excavating according to the accurate measure or depth of the excavation.
- Must know basic engineering like land measuring and estimation.
- Must have strong built and good communication skills.
Send your CVS and qualifications only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th May 2021.