- Company: Jihai Central Sports Company Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Zambia
As part of JCS food town business expansion,we are soon to be launching ALPHA FITNESS.ALPHA FITNESS is a state of the art gym filled to capacity with gym equipment’s for all your everyday fitness needs.it is in this regard that we wish to hire the following to be part of our team:
1. GYM MANAGER
A gym manager oversees the safety and cleanliness of the gym.he makes sure that the equipment and machines used are in excellent condition.he/she also makes sure that the locker rooms and sauna are hygienic enough to be used by those enrolled at the gym.he/she also oversees the work of his staff.
To be successful as a gym manager, you should stay up to date with the latest trends in the fitness industry and provide solutions to your clients fitness needs.
- checking the equipment’s and other facilities offered by the gym.
- makes sure that everything is in excellent working condition,and call maintenance for repairs when necessary.
- makes sure that the customers are safe and enjoy their experience at the gym.
- responsible for resolving problems and complaints very quickly.
- the gym manager is also responsible for their marketing strategies like free passes,memberships and other promotional offers to help build up the gym.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Between the age of 30_40
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in similar role.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- must be interested in health and fitness,and of course,going to the gym.
- must be personable and be able to relate with his staff as well as the members.
- must be able to communicate and articulate his thoughts well.
- Extensive knowledge on the use of the facilities and equipment are a must.
- Fluency in Chinese language is an added advantage.
All applications should be sent to email:email@example.com or physically dropped at the JCS FOODTOWN guardroom at the main gate.
Deadline is 15 th may 2021.