- Company: Italian School of Lusaka
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Zambia
A. Job description
- The Teacher will be responsible for providing effective teaching, support and assessment to a range of learners aged 10-18 years at the Cambridge Key Stage 2,3, IGCSE and A levels. He/She will be delivering teaching focused on Art and Design
B. Essential educational Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Art and Design
- Experience of ongoing professional updating and development in relevant fields
- Registered and certified with the Teaching Council of Zambia
C. Essential skills, experience and Competencies
- Experience of teaching Art and Design to students aged 10-18 years.
- Provide engaging lessons for students to keep motivation levels high.
- Use group work and differentiation techniques to mix the abilities of students.
- Maintain high level of classroom order and discipline with all students.
- Ensure students are comfortable in their environment and use classroom decorations relevant to the topic to promote the lesson.
- Set and evaluate course work and assessments on a regular basis to give feedback.
- Have a passion to teach students from multi-cultural backgrounds.
- Provide students with a strong role model.
- Self-driven with good interpersonal and written skills
- Good IT skills and ability to deliver online lessons
- Good organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- To be able to work effectively within a team
- The ability to plan and monitor one’s own workload
- The ability to maintain and produce relevant documentation and records
- Not less than 5 years working experience
To apply, please submit application and detailed CV and two traceable work-related references, copies of educational and professional testimonials via email to The Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing day for all applications is 31st May, 2021.