- Company: Anti-Corruption Commission
- Location: Zambia
- State: Western Province
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
THE Anti-Corruption Commission WHOSE MISSION IS TO EFFECTIVELY PREVENT AND COMBAT CORRUPTION IN ORDER TO PROMOTE INTEGRITY, TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN ZAMBIA INVITES APPLICATIONS FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
COMMUNITY EDUCATION OFFICER (3)
1. Overall Responsibility:
To conduct community education programmes in order to educate the general public on issues of corruption and to enlist their support.
2. Principal Duties:
- To conduct effectively workshops and seminars for the public in order to disseminate information on corruption;
- To prepare effectively literature for production and distribution in order to facilitate the dissemination of information on corruption to the general public;
- To maintain regularly, liaison with the electronic and print media in order to facilitate the publication of articles or broadcast of programmes on corruption;
- To collaborate with key stakeholder groups to implement strategic anti-corruption outreach programmes and campaigns;
- To prepare timely reports in order to provide information on the activities of the section.
3. Key Competencies:
- Computer proficiency in general office software applications (i.e. PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Very good writing skills as the job entails writing comprehensive reports;
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills as the job entails a lot of communication, discussions and dissemination of information to various audiences;
- Very good interpersonal skills as the job entails interaction with various audiences of different statuses and background, cultural, religion, race, age and academic level.
4. Qualifications and Requirements:
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate;
- Bachelor of Social Work, Bachelor in Community Development, Bachelor of Arts – Education/ Adult Education;
- Fluent in Luvale, Lunda, Kikaonde or Silozi (Written and spoken);
- Applicants must be aged between 25 and 30 years old;
- Must have at least three (3) years of practical experience.
5. Area of operation:
- All positions are available only in the Provincial Regional Offices of Western and North-Western Provinces.
Applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their application letters with copies of Educational and Professional Certificates, Detailed Curriculum Vitae including three  Traceable Referees, copy of NRC and daytime contact telephone numbers to the following not later than 21st May 2021:
The Director General
Anti- Corruption Commission
P.O Box 50486
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
“A Corruption-Free Zambia begins with me”