- Company: FQM
- Location: Zambia
- State: Solwezi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
- The Person in Charge will be responsible for the monitoring of maintenance work carried out to ensure safety is upheld and standard of work follows approved building standards.
- The suitable candidate will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
- Plan, implement and manage maintenance tasks in accordance with priorities and goals.
- Manage and monitor maintenance crew attendance and work assigned.
- Adhere to relevant safety regulations.
- Manage and guide the use of material, machinery and equipment on site.
- Allocate and delegate responsibilities on daily basis.
- Log, track and present maintenance progress report on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the timely completion of assigned Maintenance requests.
- Maintains positive, can-do attitude with residents, communicating potential problems to the Supervisor or his/her designate.
- Follows-up on maintenance requests to ensure the highest quality customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the make ready of vacant units prior to new residents moving in (painting, carpentry, electrical and plumbing repairs).
- Responds quickly and courteously to resident requests for maintenance service, troubleshooting the source and taking appropriate action to repair and/or restore service by providing quality workmanship within the time standard/KPI established.
- Supervise, train and give feedback to maintenance stuff.
- Other duties as directed by the Supervisor.
- Minimum of a Grade Twelve (Grade 12) Certificate.
- Diploma / Certificate or equivalent in Construction.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the construction industry.
- Knowledge of local building regulations.
Closing Date : 21st May, 2021.