- Company: NetOne Information Technology Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
NetOne (www.netone.co.zm) is a leading Information & Communications Technology Services Group is looking for interns, graduates with Degree in Sales & Marketing who shall take responsibility of business development through direct sales engagements. NetOne represents multiple OEM vendors such as Dell, HP, Cisco, Microsoft, Sage ERP, VMWare, Symantec, Avaya, Veeam, Net App, Oracle EATON & APC to name a few and the intern shall be responsible for generating business leads and converting to sales for these products. Internship shall be for a period of 1 year.
Roles & Responsibilities
The duties of the job will include but are not restricted to:
- Play an integral role in business pitches for Software Solutions (ERP Solutions) and Data Center portfolios.
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions within the group.
The pre-requisites of the role include:
- MUST have drive for sales and business development of ICT products and services
- Previous experience in sales could be an added advantage.
- Display an attitude that is key to success;
- Strong relationship building skills;
The qualifications of the job include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing and Information Technology
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good understanding of the ICT Industry
Send us ONLY a ONE-pager about yourself and why you are suitable for this role. ONLY Short listed candidates will be contacted for detailed CV’s and other requirements. You can email your ONE-pager to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 25th May, 2021.