- Company: Cooperlemon Consultancy Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
Support financial decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, investigating, and reporting financial data.
- ZICA membership
- At least five (5) years working experience in the stated field.
- Computer Literate
- Managing the daily functions of the accounts.
- keeping all reconciliation’s with general ledger with other modules up to date every month.
- Assisting the Finance Manager to manage the company’s finance, treasury administration, tax and reporting functions.
- Providing management with timely and appropriate financial information.
- Ensuring that financial records are maintained accurately.
- Ensuring that all tax filings and payments are met when due.
- Ensuring timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting.
- Ensuring accounting provisions and accruals are analyzed every month and appropriate adjustments made.
- Preparation of cashflow forecasts in co-ordination with the Operations Manager.
- Reviewing of nominal ledger reconciliation, sub ledger reconciliation and checking of accuracy and integrity of accounting information.
- Ensuring adequate controls are in place to safeguard assets.
- Ensuring that taxation (VAT, Corporation tax, WHT, custom & excise and other taxes) are correctly calculated and paid in accordance with Zambia Revenue Authority (ZRA)
Interested candidates must submit their applications accompanied with detailed curriculum vitae, professional certificates and names of three referees by 31st May 2021 to the following email address;
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to while the method and mode of conducting the interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates only.