- Company: VisionFund Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
VisionFund Zambia Limited is part of a network of microfinance institutions within the VisionFund International network. We empower low-income entrepreneurs with access to integrated financial services that unlock their potential. We are part of World Vision, the largest global Christian humanitarian organization. In order to support our growth aspirations, we seek to recruit a qualified candidate who is self-motivated and results-oriented to fill the following position:
HEAD PARTNERSHIPS & INNOVATIONS
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Head Office – Lusaka
As the Head Partnerships & Innovations, your job is to plan, budget, oversee, execute and document all aspects of projects and Digital Financial Services (DFS). You will be required to work closely with Senior Management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support. You will also be responsible for fostering beneficial working relationships with VFZ’s strategic partners and ensure VFZ derives maximum benefits from the partnerships and that partners’ needs are adequately served.
- Handling project execution from pre-planning, progress through implementation and evaluation, making revisions as needed along the way.
- Ensuring project deliverables are completed in-time, within budget and to expectations.
- Managing external funders that are supporting the DFS platform offered by VFZ.
- Fostering close and beneficial relationship with the WVZ for maximization of community impact
- Providing monitoring and reports of the impact of VFZ contribution to WVZ economic development strategy
- Ensuring that WVZ Aps and VFZ branches have a structured working relationship and commitment through signed MoUs
- Acting as point of contact for all strategic partners to maximum benefits
- Ensuring all strategic stakeholders are adequately served and that partnerships remain healthy and beneficial to allVisionFund Zambia Limited
- Regularly monitoring the marketing strategies and tools that competitors use and assess effectiveness
- Implementing VFZ social performance strategy including reporting to the VFZ Board VFI and other partners as needed
- Setting and following a communication schedule for the purpose of providing regular status updates to senior management and other key stakeholders.
- Overseeing and managing project progress in a manner that complies with company policies
- Identifying market linkages
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
Minimum qualification requirements and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, or related discipline.
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Human Centered Design approach
- At least 5 years’ experience at management level
- Knowledge of regulatory and other product and user experience related issues
- Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization ideals and core values
- Knowledge of the Temenos T24 banking system
- Mature and committed Christian
- Good research, analytical and report writing skills
Interested applicants should send a cover letter accompanied by a CV to the address below clearly indicating the POSITION being applied for:
The People & Culture Manager
Plot 6810, Chiwalamabwe road
P.O. Box 33911
Closing date 21st May, 2021