- Company: Lusaka Telecom Solutions
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
HVAC, AC Maintenance and Telecom Engineer .
Location : Lusaka
- Diploma in HVAC Maintenance /Telecom
- Degree in related field is an added advantage .
- Minimum 2 years’ Experience in Electrical (Ability to Deal with Power and Telecom Equipment).
- (Generator Preventive maintenance , Corrective maintenance Can Make CPHT
- Conduct scheduled preventive maintenance on HVAC equipment to increase efficiency.
- Performed daily preventive maintenance on outdoor condensers and furnaces.
- Inspect units to identify preventive maintenance repairs.
- Specialized in the diagnosing, repair and installation of HVAC systems; including the scheduling and training of preventive maintenance.
- Experience includes load sizing, installation, service, corrective and preventive maintenance on air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
- Service and do preventive maintenance on air conditioner units as well service heat pump when needed.
- Carry out preventive maintenance on eleven power generators, backup power to all the buildings.
- Maintain and upkeep CSG property by performing weekly preventive maintenance.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all HVAC units.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on all equipment.
- Serviced, repaired, diagnosed HVAC/refrigeration, commercial kitchen and cooking equipment. Operated, managed energy management and preventive maintenance programs.
- Service work, repairs, preventive maintenance,
- Put together fan coils.AccomplishmentsI ran the mechanical room with never any big deficiency to do my preventive maintenance. Skills Used Working hard.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance (residential, commercial and industrial).
- Installed gas package units, split systems, serviced units, preventive maintenance. (HVAC AC Preventive maintenance and Re-gassing
Interested applicants should email their applications/CV clearly mentioning in the subject line the position being applied for, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not later than Friday 26TH May 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.