- Company: Private
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
Looking for x2 qualified Real Estate Sales Consultant who will be responsible for marketing and selling property. These candidates will be tasked with growing our customer base, by generating leads etc. They will also be in charge of creating lists of real estate properties and presenting purchase offers to sellers.
To be successful in this role, the candidates will need to have typical real estate business experience and a good background of closing deals.
KEY RESULT AREAS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Championing property awareness campaigns by conducting field visits to various clients and issue marketing communications material
- Making appointments with customers and showing them around the complex
- Conducting market research to determine market trends and/or obtain competitor’ information
- Following up on payments for existing clients payment marketing
- Arrange for payment plan for the client
- Prepare daily / weekly reports
- Build effective relationships with clients
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to enable marketing and/or advertising campaigns and brand promotion
- Generate leads through referrals, emails, phone calls as well as direct visits.
- Achieve sales targets set by the company.
JOB REQUIRMENTS / COMPETENCIES:
- 2+ years’ experience in Real Estate Business.
- Must have a Diploma or BSc in Sales and Marketing or equivalent
- Negotiation Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Must have huge clientele / customer base to
- Able to use MS Office
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Driving license and / or personal car
- Proven track record of successful sales record / experience
Interested candidates must forward their merged CV and Cover letter to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday April 29th May 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.