- Company: Bank of Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Zambia
To ensure timely production of monthly reconciliation reports to facilitate accurate and timely production of Management reports and Bank of Zambia Financial Statements and ensure compliance with Financial Reporting Standards and Bank policies and procedures.
• Undertake timely preparation of reconciliations of allocated accounts to ensure the general ledger reflects the correct position at all times.
• Conduct timely investigations of outstanding reconciling items and make follow-up on any unresolved items.
• Adhere to Bank processes and procedures in all reconciliation activities.
• Assist during the audit with documentation required for the auditors to do their job satisfactorily.
• Maintain records of reconciled accounts and any support documentation to facilitate decision making.
Qualifications and Experience
• Intermediate ACCA/CIMA/ZICA. Diploma in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent with two (2) years’ relevant experience.
• Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better).
Key Knowledge and Attributes
• Computer skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical thinking
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply.
Closing Date : 3 June. 2021