- Company: VITALITE Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households.
VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay- as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and is fast becoming the best service and distribution company benefitting the Zambian people.
VITALITE Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Business Analytics & Risk Coordinator.
The Business Analytics & Risk Coordinator will be responsible for leading thorough and applicable analysis of business data, Oversee the sourcing of relevant and accurate business data and assist with the identification of bugs and challenges on the platform & escalate them in a clear manner to your line Manager.
Purpose of the Role
The Business Analytics & Risk Coordinator will be responsible for the department in charge of the methodical exploration of VITALITE’s performance data to facilitate data-driven decision making within the company and the company’s risk management.
The Business Analytics & Risk Coordinator will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Write departmental policies and procedures.
- Lead communication with key funders and understand and deliver donor, investor & funder reporting requirements
- Using statistical analysis to identify business trends.
- Oversee the management and updating of regional risk portfolio
- Assist with creation of visual business performance data
- Assist with the generation of reports relating to Business Performance
- Must possess a Professional, Proactive and Productive attitude, whilst paying great attention to detail.
- Must have 2 – 4 years’ experience in either banking, micro-finance, telecommunication, data analytics or information technology.
- Degree in either Finance, Accountancy, Banking or Economics.
- Grade 12 certificate (with good Mathematics and English results).
- Strong data analysis.
- Strong written & verbal communication.
- Highly numerate.
- Must be a team player.
- Strong Microsoft knowledge.
- General understanding of operational risks.
- General understanding of Internal controls.
- CIMA qualification will be an added advantage
Kindly take note that:
Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Do you match these requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- A written essay with a minimum of 300 words on the following topic: “How would you go about implementing internal controls in a credit function and checking compliance of controls?
- 2 References (previous employers)
- Copies of academic certificates
Kindly send an E-mail to: email@example.com, indicating the role you are applying for in the subject of the email.
KINDLY NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE THE WRITTEN ESSAY WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED. PLAGIARIZED WORK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Closing Date: Monday, 31st May, 2021