- Company: Bank of Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Zambia
To undertake analysis of external debt for effective and efficient monitoring of debt and undertake research on debt and economic issues.
• To undertake quarterly surveys on parastatal and private sector debt in order to provide input into various reports for policy decisions.
• Prepare debt service payment authorisation payments.
• Prepare external debt service and funding tables for record keeping.
• Prepare data for debt sustainability analysis conducted to inform policy.
Qualifications and Experience
• MSc /MA in economics or equivalent;
• Three (3) years relevant experience; and
• Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better).
Key Knowledge and Attributes
• Knowledge of office and econometrics software;
• Good reporting writing and communications skills;
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in a team; and
• Ability and willingness to learn and implement new ideas.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply.
Closing Date : 3 June. 2021