- Company: Waco Kwikform a division of Construction & Industrial Maintenance Services
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia
Waco Africa (a division of Construction & Industrial Maintenance Services Limited) a construction firm specializing in hire & sales of scaffolding, sandblasting, industrial insulation & painting, hygiene and cleaning solutions and modular buildings would like to recruit a Human Resources Officer to be based in Kitwe.
Responsibilities and the Job Purpose
The Human Resources Officer’s role shall be to shape and enhance the performance of the company through the development and implementation of agreed upon policies, procedures, and conditions of service. This includes development systems for all employees, following and supporting the company talent frameworks including performance management, succession planning and workforce/human resources planning. The Officer will lead all Human Resources practices and objectives with a view to providing an employee oriented high-performance culture with emphasis on quality, productivity, and goal attainment. The Officer will handle all day-to-day HR services for the company.
The Human Resources Officer must have the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or its equivalent
- A proven record as a Human Resources generalist of not less than 3 years
- Up to date knowledge of the Zambian labour laws
- Must be a paid up- member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management.
- Ability to write and deliver creative, imaginative ideas and presentations.
- Have capacity to engage and negotiate with the labour Unions.
Should you be interested in this role and you meet the above criteria please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 28th May 2021.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews no later than Friday 4th June 2021.