- Company: Bollore Transport & Logistics Zambia Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
To provide efficient and professional administrative services and support day-to-day operations in the Transport department.
FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verify and monitor vehicle maintenance at interval and submit status report
- Monitor and submit vehicle delivery activity report for monthly mileage as well as fuel expense
- Prepare cost of service for vehicle maintenance
- Support Vehicle Tracking and Monitoring on GPS System
- Monitor dispatch of Vehicles and follow up till delivery to destination
- Raise invoices to clients as per agreed rates
- Accurate and Clear Communication on email with respective stake holders (Transporters / Clients & Supplier)
- General File Management and record keeping including archiving information for future reference
- Support co-ordination of Local Distribution planning and ensure all control measures put in place are carried our accordingly
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Transport & Logistics,
- Accounting experience will be an added advantage.
- Membership at Zambia Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (ZCILT)
- Excellent computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, internet) and database management
- At least 2 Years of work experience
- Must be fluent in both written and verbal English.
- Must be able to work independently as well in a team and be self-assured.