- Company: Greensprout Preparatory School
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
We are searching for a reliable, trustworthy, and innovative Montessori Principal to join our excellent school. The Montessori Principal’s responsibilities will include creating lesson plans and curricula focused on developing social, physical, intellectual, and emotional skills, assessing children’s individual needs, and communicating with parents as required. You should be able to create a nurturing, stimulating Environment where every child feels INCLUDED.
To be successful as a Montessori Principal, you should be a lifelong learner who inspires a love for learning in your little Students.
The Successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team that will spearhead efforts to enhance the quality of Early Childhood Education. As a Centre Principal, you will lead a team of Early Childhood Educators in providing quality education, holistic development and care for the children. You will be responsible the planning and organisation of the centre’s programme, as well as the deployment, professional development and well-being of all staff.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the planning and organisation of a quality Early Childhood programme in line with the Association’s guidelines.
- Guide staff in the holistic development and care for the children, and build a safe and conducive environment that best meets their needs.
- Guide and support the development and implementation of teaching and learning approaches and resources, as well as best practices to enhance the learning experiences for the children.
- Oversee professional development and well-being of staff.
- Facilitate proactive and positive engagement with parents and the community.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct staff development activities.
- To perform any other duties assigned by the Management.
- University degree preferred.
- Possess a Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education-Teaching
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing a Daycare/Pre-school centre.
- Possess leadership qualities and management skills.
- Passionate about Early Childhood education and able to positively engage stakeholders in the holistic development of the child.
- Independent and self-driven team player with ability to multi-task.
Closing Date : 31st May, 2021.