- Company: Sun Share Investment Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The General Supervisor will oversee departmental supervisors and the quality of work performed by their departments.
- Organizes and oversees the schedules and work of department supervisors as assigned.
- Ensures supervisors manage their departments efficiently and in accordance with departmental goals.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Coordinates with supervisors to establish goals and criteria to be used in performance evaluations for assigned staff.
- Ensures each department has appropriate staff to meet objectives.
- Assists departmental supervisors with preparing schedules.
- Assists with preparation of budgets for assigned departments.
- Keeps and maintains appropriate production and employee records.
- Ensures that assigned departments comply with company policies and safety standards.
- Coordinates with human resources to respond to employee concerns or complaints.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Excellent managerial and supervisory skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Diploma social science or equivalent required.
- Five years of related experience, with at least two years of supervisory experience, required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to traverse the entire facility.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Submit your hand written application with an updated CV in person not later than 2nd June, 2021 to:
THE HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER,
PLOT 5147 WASHAMA ROAD, LUSAKA.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted and if you do not hear from us in 14 working days after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful.