- Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
Closing Date: 2021/06/04
Reference Number: CCB210528-12
Job Title: Key Accounts Manager
Function: Marketing & Sales
Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Job Type: Permanent
Location – Country: Zambia
Location – Province: Not Applicable
Location – Town / City: Lusaka
Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia represents the world’s most cherished trademark and invests in the most exciting events. Our Office currently requires the services of a Key Accounts Manager who will be reporting into the National Sales Manager. The incumbent will Lead and manage execution of Local Key Accounts Strategy including Strategic Wholesalers and smaller Key Accounts, ensuring required volume, revenue and margin growth for our brands and packs in these channels. He/she will be responsible for managing the implementation of execution elements as per the Look of Success for all Key Accounts channels and Alternative Beverages. The incumbent will also be responsible for developing key accounts customer plans and ensure tactical execution.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee revenue growth management initiatives.
- Manage regional adherence to Supply Chain causals
- Grow Key Accounts and Alternative Beverage Volume and Value
- Maintain and Oversee customer relationships and engagements.
- Align National Wholesaler, Key Accounts and Stills plans to-Company strategy.
- Identify key customer grouping that could potentially form part of key accounts.
- Jointly develop key account customer plans and ensure tactical execution.
- Manage diverse high caliber team and in collaboration with the Marketing team
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Key Account customers.
- Manage national adherence to trading terms and contracts. Implement Stills tactical plan by key accounts customer.
- Manage the implementation of execution elements as per the Look of Success for all key account channels and Alternative Beverages.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better
- A business or Commercial related degree from a recognized university
- 5-7years job experience in an FMCG industry. Some General Business Management experience would be an added advantage.
- Proven record of accomplishment in Sales – including a Knowledge of Sales and Market trends and needs.
- Inform critical decisions concerning Local Customer Management, AB Development and Key Accounts within a particular geography.
- Strong commercial and analytical capability
- Strong leadership skills
Closing Date : 4th June, 2021.