- Company: ZCCP
- Location: Zambia
- State: Chinsali
- Job type: Temporary
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Zambia Centre for Communications Programme (ZCCP) is a not-for-profit, locally based multi-media communications organization, which uses the power of the mass media (radio, TV and print) and social mobilization to reach the Zambian population and to affect social and behavior change.
ZCCP uses a rigorous formative research process to generate appropriate edutainment content relevant to health and development priorities in Zambia. At community level we work with girls, boys, women, men, persons with disabilities, key and priority populations. At policy level, we work with National Assembly of Zambia, House of Chiefs and other Traditional Leaders, Religious Leaders and various government ministries and National AIDS Council.
ZCCP is looking to recruit for the following position:
Job Title: CLM Provincial Project Coordinator – (1)
Period : 5 Months
Location : Chinsali
Reporting lines: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager.
The CLM Provincial Project Coordinator will oversee implementation of the CLM activities at provincial level. He/she will provide oversight to the whole project at provincial level including supervision of District Program/Data Associates. He/she will be a contact personal with the stakeholders pertaining to issues of CLM
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide overall strategic and tactical oversight of the project both programmatic and administrative
- Supervise District Program/Data Associates on their implementation of CLM at district level
- Maintain close collaboration and coordination between Provincial HIV/AIDS Coordinating Advisor and Provincial Health Director’s office
- Plan and lead provincial level stakeholder meetings
- Develop provincial level action plans to increase uptake of HIV services
- Document lessons and successes in the implementation of CLM across the province
- Participate in quarterly meetings with PEPFAR, community, government and other stakeholders, to provide in-depth discussion of work and results at provincial level
- Prepare progress reports
Reporting and Supervision:
- The Program/Data Associate will be based in their respective district and will report to the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager.
- A minimum of a Diploma in social sciences or clinical studies is required
- 6+ years practical experience in health services sector with a bias towards HIV programing.
- Have full understanding of HIV programing as well as operations of National AIDS Council in coordinating HIV activities in Zambia
- Understand health research as well as monitoring and evaluation
- Good public speaking and analytical skills
- Ability to use Microsoft office especially Excel and Word
- Good organizational skills and ability to facilitate stakeholder’s engagements
- Have prior experience of leading teams
If interested in the advertised position, visit our website ZCCPkwatu.org/”>www.ZCCPkwatu.org, go to Notice/Downloads then you download and complete our ZCCP Application form and send it with your CV to info@ZCCPkwatu.org.
Note: Only the CV and ZCCP Application form should be sent. Closing date is 5th June, 2021. Women are encouraged to apply.